About Me

My photo
Malaysia
im ikha .nearly 20 on this 18 july..surely im cancer.im malay..studies at poly jay bee..im not to fool to blieve someone in just 1 minutes.im try to being someone,maybe.;D being me not hard..im simple..just as another TEENAGERS out there who just try to make own decision and try the best to success in whole life..im not arrogant.im friendly..im luv shopping ..i luv freelyfe.freestyle..i hate hypocrites.liars.and bitch absolutely.. but not too being cruel..seriosly im happy with my life now..hate me?why must i care? cauze i hate u more than u hate me.and try stay away from my life or i being ur nightmares;D
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, April 16, 2009

relax2 kn ati..

s'times kite berdoa tp kenapa byk dugaan?
s'times kite minta cerdik,tp masalah lak yg timbul..
s'times kite minta bahgia,
tp huru hara lak jadi...
dugaan jadikan kite kuat,
masalah buat kite berfikir,
huru hara menjadikan kite tabah..
hebat tak allah???semua ade hikmah..

No comments: